Realtors and Inspections

Do You Need a NPMA-33– Wood Destroying Insect Report?

To ensure that you aren’t getting a family of termites or wood-destroying insects when you buy a home, a Wood Destroying Insect Report is generally required. This will also cover any moisture-related problems found by our service professional. Obtaining this through a realtor is the most common way to obtain this.